Euro Schecky

John Caldwell at the European Poker Tour

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Schecky the talking head



G4 is a national cable network devoted to video games. They have a show called 'Attack of the show'. I was on there yesterday with current World Poker Tour player of the year Gavin Smith, and Shawn Shiekian discussing online poker. This show was LIVE, and I had never done 100% live TV before, so it was interesting.

I was really happy with how it went, and I felt I represented the online game well. Those TV things are always so interesting. They move so fast, and everyone is so stressed out. The poor producer was sweating it until the very end.

Here's the funny part. I was 'live' via Satellite....but I was 10 feet away from the host. Ahh....the magic of television.

Big party at Tao tonight to launch the poker dome. I will try to blog about that a bit in the next day or so.

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 9272996

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you kind of look like andrew sullivan here. do you know if they have a clip online?

8:27 PM  
Blogger EuroSchecky said...

I'm sure its on Bit Torrent, Snake. Chops Fo' Evuh...

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home