Euro Schecky

John Caldwell at the European Poker Tour

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Jen Versus the Wii


There are many things Jen and I discuss regarding our coming baby. We hope it has Jen's positive outlook on life, and 'always happy' persona. We hope it gets my 'street smarts' for lack of a better word. We hope it acquires Jen's sense of adventure, and we hope it gets my.......coordination.

Jen played for the second or third time on the Wii tonight, playing Wii tennis and getting her skill score up to around 500. Then.....tragedy struck. As she wound up for a big topspin backhand, she swung with all her might....and hit it solidly. And, by "it" I mean the 1950's vintage atomic drinking glass we have (one of a set that was once eight. I think we have 5 left). Throwing the glass violently against the wall some 10 feet away.
Let this be a lesson to you all. And, now - a note from Venus Williams Leo and her possibly broken finger.


Back into Blog obscurity for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home