Euro Schecky

John Caldwell at the European Poker Tour

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Live from the Vic, Part III

20 players left and John is still IN. I think he has more than 50k. He got a nice save about 20 minutes ago. As Brad told me...

John was in the Big Blind when UTG (under the gun, or first to act) raised 3x the BB. John called and the flop came QTT. John checked and the other guy bet. John raised. The other guy sat there thinking about it for five whole minutes--and then folded showing AQ. John took the pot without showing his cards.

OK, new report. John's stack hasn't changed much since then. He has enough chips to get him down to the money, but he'll have to do some work as there are only 2-3 short stacks with eight left to go till quitting time. And there are a lot of players with the same amount as him. (This just in from Brad)

I don't know if I should go in there to watch, or not...Well, if I do, I better show up with a mineral water, I know that much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home