Euro Schecky

John Caldwell at the European Poker Tour

Thursday, October 27, 2005

A twenty table sit n go.

Only in the online poker world could you have something as silly as a sit n go where 180 players sit down within a matter of minutes, and were off to the races. I saw the tournament in the interface, and opened the lobby thinking if it looks like it might fill up in the next 30 minutes or so, I'll play just to say I did. There were about 20 players registered at the time.

Just for laughs, I looked about 3 minutes later, and there were 143 players registered already(!!) I thought what the heck, and I....played in a sit n go....something I have done 2,000 times in my life. Oh, yeah, there were 179 other people in it with me.

Double Oh yeah....I finished 174th after my kings met two hearts that decided to chase me down (K 5 of hearts to be exact).

I'm combining crap play with crap luck right now to really have a tough strecth. Looks like Oct will be one of my worst months ever. Considering Sept was my best month ever, I have to live with it. It has been a pretty wacky 2005.....definitely the most highs, and lows I have experienced in my five years of "serious" play.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I predict November to be a lucky month! :-)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home